Former Prince of Wales PH
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
Please follow the below link to find sales particulars relating to the freehold sale of the Former Prince of Wales Public House, Ockendon with vacant possession upon completion.
AG&G are the Sole Selling agents of the Prince of Wales, Ockendon and the Vendor has requested best and final offers be submitted on an informal tender basis no later than 12pm Monday 14th August 2013 in accordance with the following provisions:-
1. To be submitted in writing, ideally via email to – email@example.com.
2. The party proposing the offer should be clearly identified.
3. Offers should be in pounds sterling (£) and for a fixed amount.
4. A financial reference/proof of funds should be provided (i.e. a copy of a current bank statement).
5. Parties should be aware that VAT will be chargeable in addition to the purchase price.
6. Offers should be unconditional except for “subject to contract”.
7. Please set out the timetable which the party offering can exchange contracts and complete the transaction.
8. Solicitor's contact details including appropriate email and DX addresses.
Please be advised that the Vendor is not obliged to accept the highest offer received.
Should you have any queries regarding the above please do not hesitate to contact me on either 020 7836 7826 or firstname.lastname@example.org.