Public House, near Canterbury
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
We have been instructed to discreetly market an operational leasehold pub near Canterbury.
Please find below some salient details:-
• Substantial premises with approximately 95 covers in restaurant / bar area and circa 240 covers outside
• Six en-suite hotel rooms
• Car parking for approximately 35 vehicles (private pay and display car park adjacent for around 80 vehicles)
• Extensive gardens including growing beds and animal enclosures
• 60 seater function room
• Passing rent is £60,000 per annum
• Tied lease (15 years duration commencing July 2009).
• Turnover for the last financial year is £547,000 net of VAT (management accounts available for 3 years). 63% Dry 37% Wet split.
We are able to provide further details including the name and address to named parties only. Please contact Michael Penfold on 020 7836 7826 or email@example.com